1962-63 Ford Galaxie Shop Manual (eBook)
Title: 1962-1963 Ford Galaxie and Mercury Monterey Shop Manual
- Models covered: 1962-63 Ford Galaxie, Galaxie 500, Station Wagons and Mercury Monterey.
- Pages: 723
- Format: eBook (Digital Download)
- Requirements: Adobe Reader
- Activation: Activation required. Product may be activated on three (3) computers
- Operating System: Windows, iOS (MAC), or Android
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
Description: This is an electronic reproduction of the original Ford printed manual. This manual provides information for the proper servicing of 1962-63 Ford Galaxie, Galaxie 500, Station Wagons and Mercury Monterey. The descriptions and specifications contained in this manual were in effect at the time the manual was approved for printing. This is a digtial version of the original manual used by the Ford dealership mechanics to guide them through repairs and maintenance. Each section provides information on the operation of major systems, diagnostics, troubleshooting, overhaul, as well as the removal and installation of major components.
You will find step-by-step procedures for engines, exhaust, ignition, fuel, clutch, manual transmissions, Cruise-O-Matic, Fordomatic, rear axle & driveline, cooling, chassis, suspension, frames, steering, brakes, generating & starting, lights, instruments, accessories, body maintenance & repair, doors, deck lids, front sheet metal, interior trim, seats, windows, body installation, maintenance and lubrication. In addition, this manual includes wiring diagrams, specifications, special tool lists, exploded view illustrations, troubleshooting diagnosis, and pictures. This shop manual covers all 1962-1963 Ford Galaxie cars, XL, Victoria, Country Sedan, Country Squire, and Station Wagons.
This manual also contains maintenance and lubrication data as well as a tabulation of service specifications. Detailed illustrations of many of the service operations are given here. Disassembled views of the principal units show the various parts in the order of their disassembly or assembly. In many cases, a glance at these illustrations will tell you all you need to know about how the parts are assembled. Written in an easy to understand format, this manual contains instructions designed for the novice and the expert. [View Product Sample]
Our products are licensed and approved by the Ford Motor Company.
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by the
Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by the Forel Publishing Company, LLC
All products are produced in Adobe Reader (pdf) format to retain the exact look and feel of the original manual. Simply scroll through the pages and sections like reading a normal printed manual. In addition, unlike a printed version, each page can be printed (or reprinted, if damaged in the garage), zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details, and you can search for keywords.
- Printable - Print only the pages you need
- Searchable - Search the entire manual in seconds
- Zoom - Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Licensed - Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company.
- Bookmarked - Manual is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds.
- Money Back Guarantee - We stand behind the quality of our products
- USB Flash Drive - Save your manual to a USB flash drive for total portability
Product Requirements and Restrictions:
- Encrypted PDF - PDF file is encrypted and can only be viewed when activated.
- Activation Required - Product may be activated on three (3) computers.
- Adobe Reader - Adobe Reader only. No third party viewers
So why the PDF security? Simple, to give you the best product on the market. Other low quality manuals with fuzzy scans and no search capability do not need security because the internet pirates only target the best quality on the market – those produced by Forel Publishing. As a result, we encrypt all our PDF eBooks to ensure authenticity to you, the customer. So, if you are considering buying other eBooks, ask the question: "Do they use serial number activation to prevent piracy?" If not, you may be buying a hard to read, low quality knockoff.
Email a Friend
Add to Favorites
Our Price: $16.95
You Save: $5.00 (23%)
Item in stock!
Related Products :