1978 Ford Truck Shop Manual (eBook)
Title: 1978 Ford Truck Shop Manual
- Models covered: 1978 Ford Trucks (to include Bronco, Club Wagon, Econoline, B-,C-,E-,F-,M-, N-,P-,T-,and W-Series)
- Pages: 2,731
- Format: eBook (Electronic Download - Immediate Delivery - No Shipping Charges)
- Requirements: Adobe Reader
- Activation: Activation required. Product may be activated on three (3) computers
- Operating System: Windows or MAC
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
Description: This product is an eBook version of the factory original printing. It is the complete five volume shop manual set and contains complete service information for all 1978 Ford Trucks (Bronco, Club Wagon, Econoline, B-,C-,F-,N-,P-,T-,and W-Series). 1978 Ford Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks models such as: Conventional Series (F-100, F-250, F-350, F-500, F-600, F-700, F-750, F-800, F-850, F-950, HT-850, H-950, CT-850, N-850, F-1000, HT-1000, N-1000, F-1100); Tilt Cab Series (C-550, C-600, C-700, C-750, C-800, C-850); School Bus Series (B-500, B-600, B-700, B-750), Parcel Delivery Series (P-350, P-400, P-500, P-600, P-3500, P-4000, P-5000) and many more!
This is an digital version of the original manual used by the Ford dealership mechanics to guide them through repairs and maintenance. Each section provides information on the operation of major systems, diagnostics, troubleshooting, overhaul, as well as the removal and installation of major components. Step-by-step procedures for trouble shooting, cleaning and inspecting, repairing, and replacing the various parts, assemblies, and systems on these vehicles are presented.
This manual also contains maintenance and lubrication data as well as a tabulation of service specifications. Detailed illustrations of many of the service operations are given here. Disassembled views of the principal units show the various parts in the order of their disassembly or assembly. In many cases, a glance at these illustrations will tell you all you need to know about how the parts go together. Written in an easy to understand format, this manual contains instructions designed for the novice and the expert. In addition, this manual is filled with illustrations, photographs, and diagrams that help in the identification of parts and proper assembly.
[View Product Sample]
Our products are licensed and approved by the Ford Motor Company.
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned andlicensed by the Ford Motor Company.Manufactured by the Forel Publishing Company, LLC
All products are produced in Adobe Reader (pdf) format to retain the exact look and feel of the original manual. Simply scroll through the pages and sections like reading a normal printed manual. In addition, unlike a printed version, each page can be printed (or reprinted, if damaged in the garage), zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details, and you can search for keywords.
- Printable - Print only the pages you need
- Searchable - Search the entire manual in seconds
- Zoom - Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Licensed - Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company.
- Bookmarked - Manual is bookmarked to locate sections in seconds.
- Money Back Guarantee - We stand behind the quality of our products.
Product Requirements and Restrictions:
- Encrypted PDF - PDF file is encrypted and can only be viewed when activated.
- Activation Required - Product may be activated on three (3) computers.
- Adobe Reader - Adobe Reader only. No third party viewers
- Operating System - Windows and MAC compatible
Email a Friend
Add to Favorites
Our Price: $24.95
You Save: $2.00 (7%)
Item in stock!
Related Products :